Friday 7 August 2009

Finally friiiiiiiday!

I accidentally jammed the cord of the mobile phone charger in the hole puncher yesterday trying to multitask in my office – so whilst the cord sported a perfectly half circle round hole in it, it still worked! Although I have to sit and press it for it to be able to charge…

I might need a weekend it seems…

Had the months end yesterday which I don’t really like doing, especially when it like yesterday shows a diff in the accounts… gah. After a way too long day which left my mind feelin like it'd been put through a blender me and a co-worker ditto good friend went to a restaurant for a awesome dinner, a glass (or two perhaps) of nicely chilled white wine and sat in the evening sun feelin that things were just a tad bit better at that point.. We had a cocktail drink too, just to be sure… ;)

Ohh, and the restaurant we went to had an awesome toilet! Really spaced out! You locked the door by pressin a discrete button on the wall. A bit star trekkish feelin there..

No comments: