Sunday 21 March 2010

Just got home after first meeting Maria and Nettan for a coffee then managing a little speedy shopping before being picked up by my mum and sister and heading to see my brother and his girlfriend. Mum and sis were excelling theirselfs in their most characteristic feature - being loud. My brother were struggling with trying to remember which it was that was lactose intolerant of his girlfriend and sister,whether it was just his girlfriend or not that was allergic to nuts etc. All in all a regular sunday..

Now Im off for the best part of any week; good friend, good food, good film, comfy sofa, nail polish and Ms Jones..
Just haveto stop by IKEA to get some stuff for Anna. She's struggling a bit in trying to master an overwhelming closet...

Actually looking forward to the week... Even though I have shitloads to do at work, Im quite comfortable with it. I really do enjoy my work. I cant wait to move into my new flat. Im really looking forward to my trip to Dublin and whatever else that may happen before that...

No comments: